Investment Management services
Spire Capital assists investors with all of the administrative, financial, capital and operations of an assigned portfolio. Our network of Property management partners are focused more on the day to day operational activities such as physical maintenance, repairs and renovations, rent collection, payment of expenses.
Asset management is centred on financial matters; maximizing the return on investment and value of property. We are adept at streamlining operations and repositioning a property to reduce costs and increase income. Read our blog “Make your money work – Calculating monthly income returns”
Asset managers understand real estate as an investment. Asset management tasks include:
- Prepare long term financial forecasts and perform cash flow analysis and compute internal rate of return in order to determine a property’s financial performance.
- Perform due diligence for acquisition or disposition of property and provide recommendations.
- Determine value of a property and what can be done to increase the value.
- Find and work with lenders.
- Negotiate on behalf of the owner
- Market an asset to increase revenue.
Property management and Asset management in Ireland
are two very different professions
Property Management Partners
Property management concentrates on the day-to-day operations of a property. The work provided by our network of professional property management partners is essential to maintaining the value of a property.
Good property management ensures that tenants pay their rent on time, and owners are paid their monthly income on time.
Property management activities include, but is not limited to:
- Maintenance of the property and facilities
- Renting dwellings, sites, rooms, etc.
- Collecting rent and other charges
- Working with staff and contractors
- Dealing with resident, tenant and guest issues
- Enforcing rules, regulations, covenants, guidelines
- Risk management
Read our blog “What annual running costs should an overseas investor consider when investing in a 2 bedroom apartment in Dublin city?”
Examples of Apartment blocks under management
We believe that a good managing agent is the single biggest factor in securing a profitable property investment in the long term. Our management partners offer a unique brand of estate management, with the expertise of highly qualified professionals and a dedicated manager for each client.