This portfolio of 3 Multi-Family Homes consists of 3 storey over basement Georgian properties which include 37 self-contained residential apartments and 1 Retail unit.
The property maintains many of its original style and character with cleverly designed micro-accommodation throughout. There is a low supply and high demand for good quality rental properties in this area.
Smart investors recognize the importance of location and what makes this property investment especially attractive is its low price considering it is located in the city centre. Nelson Street is located inside the North Circular Road which is one of the main ring roads in the city centre of Dublin. The property is within walking distance to the Mater Hospital, Temple St. Children’s Hospital, International Financial Services Centre, Silicon Docks, Connolly Train & Bus Stations and O’Connell Street. There are various transport links connecting tenants around the city such as Dublin Bus, Luas, Dart and Dublin Bikes.
Monthly Income Potential
- Excellent location inside city inner ring road
- Huge catchment area for professional tenants
- Close to big employers: Hospitals, Silicon Docks & IFSC
- 1min walk to Mater Hospital
- 2mins walk to mater private
- 2mins walk to Dublin Bike station
- Various different transport links on its doorstep
- On street parking for tenants
Prices and availability
|No. of beds||Price||Rental yield||Monthly Rent||Availability|
No. of beds
1. Data source: www.daft.ie
2. (*) is an estimation only of the expected monthly market rent for this property. Potential rent controls have not been applied.